They are the Future of Humanity

Monday, June 1, 2015

Grateful Announcement

Dear Friends,

I want to announce that the Baha'i Distribution Service is now carrying my new book, Terra in Cognita.  I hope that many of you will buy the book.  It is also carried by Amazon. com, where you can also purchase an ebook version.

I have not been writing for the past few months, partly from exhaustion, illness, helping my wife care for her mom in her mom's last months--she passed away peacefully on May 26--and not having anything coherent to say.  Hopefully that will change.

I am embarking now upon a four-volume study, which I am tentatively titling: Restoring the Transcendent: Spiritual Principles in the Study of Civilization, History, Cosmology and Knowledge.  This should keep me out of mischief for a while.  The first volume on civilization is in the works.  Of course, I will share my journey with all interested readers for, well probably the rest of my life--if I live that long.

Many thanks for those who are still here reading this. I hope that you enjoy Terra in Cognita and look forward to reading any comments that will improve the writing and the clarity of thinking.




No comments:

Post a Comment